Below are useful links you can use to help you deside on products are avalible for your kitchen from our prefered suppliers
Having designed the kitchen, we can now provide an installation service using experienced tradesmen.
We will provide detailed drawings and advise on location of plumbing and electrical supplies. The correct
positioning of these services can speed installation when completed prior to our work commencing.
- We can remove & dispose of your old kitchen and appliances.
- We can supply competitive pricing on your new appliances through Winning Wholesale
- We can arrange plumbing for water and gas.
- We can arrange for electrical alterations.
- We can arrange for a plasterer to repair gyprock and fix cornices.
- We can arrange for tiled, glass or stone splashbacks
- All work is carried out by licenced tradespeople.
- Polytec -benchtop laminate - melamine doors & panels - thermo laminate doors & panels.
- Laminex - benchtop laminate - melamine doors & panels.
- Formica - benchtop laminate - melamine doors & panels.
- Central Coast Granite - granite benchtops & splashbacks - reconstituded stone benchtops & splashbacks.
- Quantum Quartz - reconstituted stone benchtops & splashbacks.
- Caesar Stone - reconstituted stone benchtops & splashbacks.
- Tesrol - melamine doors - solid timber doors - thermo laminate doors & panels.
- Lincon Sentry - blum drawers - knobs & handles - storage solutions.
- Artia - knobs & handles - kitchen storage solutions.
- Nover - knobs & handles - kitchen storage solutions.
- Wilson & Bradley - Storage solutions and kitchen hardware.